Oct 5, 2014

This week... October 5th, 2014

This week I...
...spent two days in Berlin for work, strained my shoulders dragging equipment on and off of the ICE trains, and hung out with this little guy in Tiergarten park:


I dropped a piece of apple with some peanut butter for him, and he licked all the peanut butter off and left the apple!


...participated in an interview with a big newspaper here in Germany! The interview was mostly in German though, so I just sat tight until he had a technical question.
...gave a talk at a small conference here in Hamburg.
...discovered the joys of carrying sandwich pages full of cold curry home on the U-bhan: it's squishy and kind of gross feeling.
...enjoyed Friday off as it was German Unity Day. There are no specific celebrations for this as far as I know, most people I ask either say you relax or drink to celebrate.
...celebrated a friend's birthday Saturday, and finally learned what a Moscow Mule is.

...found this article through Unbrave Girl's facebook page What it's like to fly the 23,000 Singapore Airlines Suites Class. How luxurious! How ridiculously expensive!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Author Info

Instagram