Dec 14, 2014

This Week... December 14th, 2014

I really fell off the wagon with these! Still, no time like the present to start again.

This week I....

...handed in the documents for my visa to India.
...got the bibliography information for my first published paper.
...watched Frozen for the first time. Nice to see a few tropes shaken up.
...have been enjoying the Rathaus Christmas Market from the train as it passes over Kennedy Bridge.
...waited in vain to hear whether or not I got my requested holidays for 2015. Meanwhile, that flight to Athens has increased 20 euro.

And now for some links:

Paula through the Looking Glass linked to this round up of Tiny Travel Tattoos on her facebook page. Now, I'm not interested in getting a tattoo myself, but how cute would these be in the corner of your travel journal or luggage tag?

The husband and I will be flying back to the US at the end of June, and here's another possible low cost option from Norwegian Air in addition to WOW air.

I've read this before, but I love Mental Floss's Fiercest One Liners in History

Travel and Leisure brings us The Real Deal with Amazon Travel (this is US only, so far)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Author Info

Instagram